Friday, November 30, 2007

Some Wonderful Bikini Bottom Pictures

All of these pictures are on notebook paper, because they were drawn by me!
these aren't traced, but aren't quite free-hand either... I used a 'How to draw Spongebob' book.
This is a king jellyfish.
(Spongebob Square pants is a popular show around where I live)
Here's Spongebob

Plankton
Patrick



Mr. Krabs- he was the hardest to draw
A large krabby patty- no onions
Ketchup bottle (in case you didn't know)
Gary...
and his food bowl
spatula-thingy

and Mermaid Man's belt

3 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome art Anna Banana!!
Mom

sweetpea said...

Those are great drawings! My kids would love to draw those. I always laugh when I hear Plankton's voice.

Unknown said...

thanks so much for sharing your awsome work! my daughter and I love spongebob, keep up the great work, your a real artist!