Tuesday, June 5, 2007

PEZ


PEZ
Here's my STAR WARS part of my collection of PEZ candy dispensers.
I have about 100 of these things - no kidding!

Darth Vader, Princess Lea, Luke Skywalker, Yoda, Chubacca, a clone trooper - the first one on the left, I dont have a clue what he is.
I have Looney Tune characters, the Simpsons, TMNT, Halloween characters, movie stars such as ET or HULK and Spider Man. I have all sorts of Valentine's Day and Christmas. I love them!
....but just if you were wondering what PEZ are, they are little characters (mostly famous), that when you tip their head back, a small piece of candy comes out. You refill them by pulling the base out and stacking the candy inside them- the packages come with extra candy so you can keep refilling for a while. You mainly find them near where you check-out.

No comments: